Sunday, July 13, 2008

Office Break

Today I seek for new things to explore

‘Bout the world beneath my feet

‘Bout the opportunities under my fingertips

And I found how greatly chances were missed

The moment I stop to look for more

I realized that when the dreaming stops

Slowly, unconsciously I become

A part the earth ready to be blown by the wind

Or drowned by the rain

I decompose (Slowly, unconsciously)

Become a matter of insignificance

A particle of non-existence

And so I dream

August 29, 2007

8:40am, Office

Your laughter

Like little bubbly brooks

Tickling the back of my head

Carving tiny bends on my soft banks

Whistling like the Nightingale

Your laughter

Like long tailed shooting stars

Shattering all loneliness

Filling the abyss of my soul

Firing light to my sleeping darkness

Your laughter

Like a treasure box

Where I keep all the good things I want

Where I find everything that I need

Where I draw all that completes me

Anne's laughter

August 21, 2007

Office

In the heart of a storm

I see your eyes

I hold on to its brightness

And I stood still

I feel the weight of your stare

Holding me, pulling me

Back to the ground

The wind rages and yet

Your words filter the sand

That whirls to blind my eyes.

Storm

August 23, 2007

10:00am, Office

A different poetry,

I’d like to write.

Its words are painless for the senses to absorb.

And the song it composes, for the soul is effortless to sway with.

And the depth and height are within reach of reality.

No towering words and no riddling rhymes

Just plain poetry to ease one’s heart and mind.

A different poetry.

November 11, 2007

1:00 am, Office

I'm counting the hours, minutes, seconds...

At the end of this day

I don't want to be anywhere else but in your arms.

Aching to feel your warmth, to thaw my frozen skin and to thrust my numbed heart.

(For longingness have caused this numbness)

Hungry to feel your touch, to ripen my barren soul.

I am lost without your presence, like a wandering dead bush in the desert.

My clock tells me

In a few, I’ll be with you

Long wait will be over

And I will be real again…

Tasting, seeing, hearing, feeling

Love and You.

Body Clock

December 1, 2007

8:45 am

Office

Traces

Could be road trails

Could be broken branches or leaves

Could be tiny puddles

Could be mist or fog

Could be footprints

Could be laugh lines

Could be wrinkles

Could be scars

Could be cobwebs

Could be empty rooms

Could be bed unmade

Could be lipstick marks

Could be finger prints

Could be fallen hair

Could be unfinished writings

Could be hanging words

Could be silence

Could be a lot of endless lists

All created by ideas, intentions, moods, inspiration, and all that pushes us to move, to feel.

All leading to an end or continuance of an existence.

Traces

December 1, 2007

12:40 pm

Office

The icy, salty water sliding down your cheeks,

It freezes my heart until it’s numb, until it stops.

Undated.

Looking at you I see

Ember dying

Soul searching

Heart losing its way

Come to me my love, my life.

Let me rescue you

Stay close to me and let me smolder that lost love for I have never lost my fire to desire you, adore you, cherish you all my life_____ constantly burning because of you, for you and only you.

If your soul is searching, let me be the one to hold your hand.

Let me be the one you see in your dreams whom you’re walking with hand in hand through fields, mountains, valleys, hills, and all roads. We will not stop ‘til we find what will make your heart delighted, contented, fulfilled.

I will come with you because what makes my heart delighted, contented, fulfilled is you.

Look at me and follow with your heart the path that my eyes will lead you for it only sees one door ______ a door that will lead you and me back to us.

Come to me my love, my life

Falter but don’t let go

Take your time but don’t take too long

Our love is bigger, stronger than us

Draw your strength and hopes from it

Tower your faith and trust on its foundation ____ of which our hands and hearts have built from the very beginning.

We are not perfect but the love born of our imperfections thriving to grow together, filling each others’ gaps _____ that is perfect.

There is no other way to love you but this.

I have said what I’ve said because

I have dreamt of living and dying in your arms

And I intend to make it real.

Relight

December 24, 2007

8:00 AM

Office

I choose to surrender and not fight at all because I choose to fall in your arms and lay at your feet.

Defeat Me.

The fall

December 28, 2007

9:15am

Office

Tracing your face and remembering your grace

I saw my self rained on with thousands of words to portray you

Soft, tickling raindrops almost never ending

Rain

March 12, 2008

8:44 pm

Office

No comments: