Sunday, October 5, 2008

No Vacancy

If there’s a pang in my heart now it is not something to be sad or worry about. It’s simply a lack of space for something that is bigger occupying every inch of it. Every muscle, tissue and vein stretched out to give way to an everyday growing dweller, powerful enough to consume me. Love, yes, nothing else. No space for hatred or regrets, just love. It fills me up and then whirls inside like a giant black hole. The intense gravity gathers my being and then the most beautiful thing happens…
I burst into millions of stars, planets and galaxies. Almost seems like giving birth to a whole new universe. And the best thing about this is that it happens with every beat of my heart, with every chance that I get to realize that I am loved and that I can give it back.

No comments: